Saturday, February 06, 2010

3 Mistakes of My Life


I usually feel reading a book siting in front of computer is a bad idea but this book is worth a reading like that. I felt such a humiliation towards the terrorism happening in our country after reading the book.The story covered all the worst things that happen in our country like earthquake,godhara rail terror,Muslim-Hindu relationship. The story is about 3 friends who has passion of their own in cricket,business,religion.The person with the business passion is so selfish and makes 3 mistakes that made his life turn around and ending him by having sleeping pills.He regrets for his mistakes and finally end up by helping his friend at end.I felt more touched when they want to save a Muslim boy who is gifted in cricket by losing their one friend.I could not imagine that there humans who want to kill children just for the sake of religion,revenge and brutality.But this had happened really in Gujarat.This book had bought so much anguish to me that i felt the author have really impressed me more than his first two books.Grab a copy if u can.

2 comments: